I am a fully qualified beautician and aromatherapist. After obtaining an HND in Beauty Therapy and gaining many years’ experience in salons across the country, I decided to shift my focus to holistic treatments that support inner and outer well-being. I believe that when a body is well-balanced, healthy and harmonious on the inside, it is beautiful on the outside.
Nejla specialises in Hydrotherm and Lava Shells Treatments and she also provides beauty treatments.
Breathe in an essential oil blend created just for you, based on your unique needs. Whether you want to feel more peaceful, focused, energised or relaxed, I’ll design your massage blend using Miaroma Aromatherapy essential oils for a truly personalised experience.
Benefits of massage
- Relieves stress.
- Encourages relaxation; allows the body to relax and can help relieve headaches and muscle tension.
- Improves posture; massage can relax and loosen the muscles made sore by bad posture, allowing your body to position itself in its natural and pain-free posture.
- Increases circulation; delivery of vital oxygen and nutrients to the muscle tissue and removal of waste products and toxins will replace fatigue with energy.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Relaxes muscles.
- Soothes nerve endings.
- Improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing.
- Enhances post-operative or after-injury rehabilitation.
Essential oils for healthy skin
I use St John's Wort oil as a massage oil base because of its healing properties.
- Soothes muscle strain and tension
- Heals minor burns and cuts
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Hydrates and nourishes skin
- Improves skin elasticity
Nejla's Massage Therapies is a fully insured, unhurried and relaxed service providing tailored treatments to suit your individual needs and requirements.
Please view our massage treatment room gallery.
NOUN the rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body, especially to relieve tension or pain.
ORIGIN over 5,000 years ago estimated between 2700BC in China, as referred to in the Yellow Emperor's Inner Canon, and in 2330BC in Egyptian depictions at the The Tomb of Akmanthor.